Wednesday 23 May 2007

WFMW - 2 Pens For Church

My WFMW tip is very simple. I bring two pens with me to church, a red one and a blue one. I take most of my notes in blue, but scripture references in red. That way, when I want to go over the notes later (which I don't do anything like enough) it makes it really easy to find the Bible passages. Before, I kept on losing my spot in my notes, finding my spot, forgetting the verse, looking for it again, etc.

No more! With two colours of pens it's easy to find my spot, see verses, and makes studying the sermon after much more effective.

It definitely Works For Me

5 comments:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Us "older" Christians could learn a lot from your study habits. Good for you!

The Estrogen Files said...

Good one. I use a version of this in my Bible Study Fellowship.

Karen said...

Such a great idea! I never thought of doing that. Thank you for sharing!

God Bless~
Karen

Marcia Francois said...

How interesting you should mention this - I just started doing this about two weeks back!

Marcia
Organise your home at http://takechargesolutions.org

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. The pens and going over your sermon note! :)