Monday 14 January 2008

Two Reviews

I hope to be blogging about Steph's wedding tomorrow - when I'm slightly less tired and can tell the stories in a more amusing manner. Plus I'm waiting for a few photos (tell Jaani to hurry up and send us all his - thanks to Claire and Winnie who are organised and have already done so). But be assured, I have funny stories.

So, two quick reviews. I've managed, in addition to being a bridesmaid, going to church and working 9 hours (plus 5 hours of travel time) to read two more of my books from the 888 challenge.

The Web of Time was awful. I'm not even going to look for a link to it.

Me And My Shadows was very interesting. It's by Lorna Luft, who is Judy Garland's daughter. It's about her mother's addictions, her sister's (Liza Minelli) and the author's own. If you like stories of such things, then you'll like this. I'm glad I read it, but I'm not going to keep the book. I'm going to bookmooch it.

No comments: