Tuesday 19 December 2006

Busy

Today has been very hectic.

Firstly, I overslept. I was rather rudely awoken by a bird crashing into my window. At 6:48. When I need to leave the house by 6:30 at the latest to get to school. So I swear, get dressed and head out the door immediately. Get off of the train and realise that I have no food. So I ask God to provide me with sustenance. I have no money to buy food. The Lord provides - kids brought in chocolate for me and there was a morning tea provided. God is good!

School was fun. I finished reading The Bird of the Golden Land to the kids. I gave them their Christmas presents.

I had made them all scarves. All 21 kids, and a scarf and a matching handbag for my mentor teacher. My old mentor teacher had a baby a month ago, and so I made her a toy elephant for the baby. I've been knitting for school since April.

I photocopied the last of a book I wanted to copy, then went to my Mum's to drop off some stuff and to pick up my eBay items. Then I headed back out to review the scripts for Born To Fly. (More about Born to Fly in a later post - I promise!) I got feed again, and food that is nutritious! Then I came home. It's a two hour trip home.

So I just got in. I've done my in dependant Bible study, but haven't read my chapter from A Purposeful Life. I feel exhausted. My hair is a complete mass of knots that may never come undone. And I still have no money and barely any time. Still, today was good. It has left me feeling satisfied. In spite of many things going wrong, many other things went right. God is good to me, even though I oversleep and don't deserve His goodness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very busy day you had, chocolate, yum. And God does provide when his children ask, but only if they need it, and you needed food. If chocolate a food?

I did what you asked (told) to do and put myself under other and not Anonymous. I hope your happy now :P

Sam-Is-Mad said...

I told you yesterday when I saw you, you duffer. :P