Thursday 28 December 2006

Sales

It's after Christmas, and I've been to the sales. Here's a short list of the stuff I bought:

A back-pack - $10
Paintbrushes - $4
Dance Magazine - $6.95 (not on sale, but I get this every 2 months)

Books
Pirates! (new) - $7.95
2 Horrible Histories (2nd hand but in new condition) - $3.20 each
Swallowdale (2nd hand) - $2.40
The Love of Seven Dolls (2nd hand hardcover) - $1.60
The Shadow in the North and The Tin Princess (new) - $18.95 for both


I also bought a vanilla chai at Villa & Hut. The adds all say that they are famous for it. I have to say that it is the best chai I've ever had.

I wanted to buy more books at the exhibition centre but the were closed this year. I was very sad, but I managed to restrain myself and go and do more shopping. :P

No comments: