Friday 29 December 2006

What I am Reading at the Moment

Here's my new reading list:

  • Pope Joan by Donna Woolfolk Cross
  • A Pizza the Size of the Sun by Jack Prelutsky
  • Mary Kay by Mary Kay Ash
  • Zel by Donna Jo Napoli
And I'm still working through The Purpose-Driven Life and I haven't got any further with Rights of Man.

Yesterday I read:
  • The Rainbow by DH Lawrence. Very Lawrence-ey
  • Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck. Absolutely brilliant.
  • Hot Air. Majorie Priceman. Dull.
  • Word Play ABC by Heather Coonoon. Stupid. She was trying to be funny and failed miserably.

Today I won't have the chance to read too much - I'm cleaning for a friend. But hopefully I'll finish Pope Joan and A Pizza the Size of the Sun and get a large chunk of the way through either Zel or Mary Kay. So far Pope Joan is absolutely stunning, and I highly recommend it.

No comments: