Monday 18 December 2006

Things I want to learn

Here is a list of things I would like to learn. Most of these I have some materials for, and some I have already started.
  • The Bible. I want to be able to really know Scripture, to be able to quote it in everyday life, and to really have it as a rock for me.
  • Mathematics. To (including) calculus
  • English grammar
  • Latin. Apparently the best way to learn English Grammar. Plus it'd be cool.
  • Military history. For taking over the world.
  • Geography
  • Persausive writing
  • Drawing and painting
  • How to make my own clothes
  • How to cook food that tastes really delicious. Nutritious I can do - tasty is somewhat more haphazard
  • Music theory
  • Ballet, flamenco, Scottish and Irish dancing. I've done all of these except flamenco in the past (and still do Scottish) but I'd like to actually be good
  • Shakespeare. I really like his works (those that I've read/seen), but I haven't read all of them, and I don't know any of them as well as I would like. Except Romeo and Juliet, which I know well, having studied it in both school and uni. (Award winning essy!)
That's about it for now. But I expect that in a month or two I'll have a whole lot more I want to add to my list.

1 comment:

My Trendy Tykes said...

Looks like you have a great list going!

Good luck : )