Tuesday 17 July 2007

Arck! The Clowns Are Attacking!

Most of the time I don't dream. If I do dream then it usually means I am sleep dreprived or someone is playing a violent computer game in the same room.

So, recently I had three dreams. Two of them involved clowns (the cause was sleep deprivation).

In the first one, the clowns had taken over. Chiann was one of these evil clowns. These evil clowns had kidnapped (clownnapped?) Rebecca and were holding her in their clown headquarters. So I had to dress up as a clown and sneak into the clown headquarters. I had a bottle of wine for the head clown, and the bottle of wine had a card to go with it. The card read, "Ha ha ha I got her out."

The second dream was a 'normal' one. I dreamt I was asleep in my sleeping bag (as indeed I was) when Elaine came out of her room and shouted, "Quick! We have to get this house cleaned up in TWO MINUTES!" I sat up, said "Okay! Okay!" then promptly fell back asleep. When I woke up (for real) I felt really bad because I hadn't helped Elaine clean the house.

The third dream was that I was at Kallie's High School Reunion and while I was there I had to dance with a clown. Rebecca connected this dream very rationally to factors in my life. (I have my own HSR coming up, I was talking to Kallie right before I went to sleep, and we made poor Kien dance several times over the course of BTF Frankston.) Kallie's explanation is that I secretly want to marry Ronald McDonald. Kallie's explanation is more amusing.

Clearly, I have issues.

No comments: