Tuesday 28 August 2007

Teaching Moments

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted. I've started subsitute teaching 3 days a week, and I teach music every Saturday too. Which means that along with cleaning I don't have any time 'off'.

But here are some of the things I have learnt from my short time at teaching.

- Catholic schools have better behaved kids (I haven't taught a a Protestant school yet)
- Unless they go to a Catholic school, I do not like grade 5s or 6s.
- I suck at maintaining order
- Kids love maths games
- I apparently look like Stevie from the Saddle Club. I've been told that now at 2 different schools
- Miss R stands for Really nice. And also Wabbit. And also Rawson.

1 comment:

- k o R i - said...

Teaching music every Saturday?? That's really cool!

Good luck in teaching Sam =)