Sunday 9 September 2007

Prophecy

For the few non-Hope Melbourne readers, here's some information for you. We recently had three prophets come to our church and prophecy over the leaders and the general congregation. Now, before I start, for those of you who are Christian but disapprove of / don't believe in prophecy, I would just like to point out, that in Revelations a great many people will be deceived by a false prophet. Now, a false prophet is only going to be able to convince people if there are REAL prophets about. As the prophets stressed, we should carefully compare all prophecies given with scripture, discuss them with our leaders, and carefully evaluate them.

So now on to the interesting stuff.

I got prophecied over on Thursday. I had been quite worried about it - I had a vision of them saying that I would die lonely and alone and WITHOUT ANY CHILDREN! Which of course, would make me want to cry - and probably WOULD make me cry, right there and then. So although I had missed out on the earlier Frankston session I was only half disappointed. But on Thursday, I did get prophecied over.

I am a princess. I am in a castle with a protected moat. I am in a time of preparation.

It's nice to be vindicated about my royal status :P

But seriously, it was a wonderful event for all of us - to see where we are heading, as a church, in regards to our leaders, and in regards to some of us individually.

No comments: