Tuesday 14 July 2009

Another Meme

Because I am tired, but want to update, here's another meme. I stole it from Desperado, who stole it from someone else.

7 things you will find in your room:
1. Books I'm reading at the moment
2. CDs
3. My bed
4. Clothes I wore once but aren't dirty enough to be washed
5. Children's clothes in boxes (under the bed)
6. Soap made by kinder kids
7. Meds

7 relationship questions (shh! *blush*)
1. Do you like anyone? Probably.
2. Does someone like you? Not that I know of.
3. Last kiss? Two and a half years ago. Unless you count the chickadees, and then I got kissed today. Several times.
4. Been lead on? Yup.
5. Been cheated on? No. I would do serious damage to anyone who did
6. Want a relationship? Yes.
7. Want to get married? ASAP.

7 other things. Do you:
1. Believe in God? Yes.
2. Had a dream come true? Nope. I only have weirdo dreams, so if they come true, something is very, VERY wrong
3. Read the newspaper? Most days at lunchtime.
4. Get enough sleep everyday? No. I get about half what I need. Sam is permanently cranky
5. Have a best friend? Will you be my best friend?
6. Take a bath daily? I have showers
7. Wish on stars? No. I am usually trying to sleep when the stars are out.

7 have you evers. Have you ever:
1. Fallen in love? Not really.
2. Kissed someone of the same sex? No. Unless you count chickadees. And then yes. Today.
3. Hooked up with someone who was already attached? No.
4. Been to a bonfire? Yes.
5. Ran away from home? Yes.
6. Played strip poker? No.
7. Pulled an all nighter? Yes, but from missing a train home. It's a long story, that ended in trauma. I had no sleep for more than 40 hours!

7 things in the last 24 hours. Have you:
1. Cried? Yes. About 4 times
2. Had fun? Yes.
3. Been kissed? By chickadees. Man, I need to be kissed by someone over the age of six.
4. Felt stupid? Yes.
5. Talked to an ex? No. But I bet my Mum has talked to my ex for me.
6. Missed someone? Yes.
7. Listened to music? Yes.

7 things on your mind:
1. Whether or not to go to work tomorrow
2. What book to read next
3. Tea (the drink)
4. Whether the chest pain at the moment is my heart or my lungs
5. I think it's my lungs
6. Coughing is sucky.
7. The neighbours car alarm. Must kill.

7 things you can't live without (metaphorically speaking, other than God):
1. Books
2. Simon and Garfunkel
3. The Beatles
4. The internet
5. Gossipping with Kal
6. Teasing people, esp Joab and Adam
7. Chocolate

No comments: