Friday 11 May 2007

Ideas for Presents

Hi All,

I've had a few requests as to what I would like for my birthday. So I'm sending out a general list of things. Feel free to get me something not on the list. And don't feel obligied to get me a present. I do like presents, but that doesn't mean you have to get me one.

- Shirley Temple movies. I already have Curly Top, Heidi, A Little Princess, Since You Went Away and I'll Be Seeing You.
- A subscription to Biblical Archaeology Review
- Mathematics 6 by Enn R. Nurk and Aksel E. Telgmaa, translated and adapted by Will Harte (only available over the internet at present)
- Fairest. By Gail Carson Levine
- The People of Sparks by Jeanne Duprau

Failing all that, book vouchers are always a safe bet!

Love Sam!

I expect that most of you who read this will have received an email from me saying the same, but just in case I've missed anyone, here it is again!

No comments: