Monday 14 May 2007

Teaching and Other Stuff

I'm beginning to get a bit of teaching work, which is great. I also need to start paying more money for my homeloan, which is less great - it's going to eat up a large chunk of what I earn for the next 6 months. Which means I have to further put off buying a few things I would particularly find useful (teaching books, etc).

It also means I will have less spare time. Which as I never seem to have any spare time as it is, might prove to be a bit of a problem. (Everyone says how much less time you have once you have kids. So I'm putting on all the pressure to have about a million books read and to have done everything else ASAP so that I won't need to spend that time later. I know, I'm a bit weird).

I have more photos from our Mother's Day Dinner at the Frankston centre. I'll tell you all more about what happened once I put them all up. I also have lots of photos for the Mother's Day Service at the Waverley centre.

That's it for now - I've got to leave in 15 minutes!

No comments: