Wednesday 9 May 2007

So, Camp

Camp was okay. It was a Vetamorphus camp, and was near Arthur's Seat, which is actually near where I live, but I went to Glen Waverley to be picked up. We got there on Saturday, not the traditional Friday night.

The material that we learnt varied. We all learnt our Myers-Briggs personality type (I'm an ISTJ which means Introvert (seriously - I'm just loud and confident) Sensor (means I like to see things for myself) Thinking and Judgement (meaning I like LISTS! Yay for lists! I was 19 out of 20 for this one!)) This was interesting, but it wasn't really anything I couldn't have done at home from a book.

The Word session was good - it was on how we are made in God's image (Genesis 1 & 2). I found it particularly interesting that Adam means 'human' and doesn't really distinguish as to gender.

The biggest problem was that some of the people on the camp were very YOUNG. (Says the incredibly ancient 22 year old). Mostly 17 years old. And some of them were a bit immature. But I had a good time.

I don't really have many photos, as there was only me and Hannah from our church, so I've got only about 3 or 4, mostly with her trying to hide from the camera. She says here hair looks good from the back (commenting on one of the photos).

So, that was camp.

No comments: