Friday 21 December 2007

Incredibly Unproductive

I was incredibly unproductive yesterday. I managed to listen to a CD, defrost my freezer, and read one book. Of course, I wasn't feeling particularly well. I wasn't sick, but it was a day where I just couldn't summon the energy to do anything. I didn't even go to Care Group, because I didn't have the energy to walk down to the train station.

So, my list for today:
- Meeting regarding my house
- Read English Literatre For Children
- Work on KFC Costumes
- Watch The Pursuit of Hapypness
- Finish my Vetamophus stuff
- Cook desserts for Frankston Christmas service
- Listen to another audio CD
- Read More Prayers for the Plain Man.

It's only eight things, but I don't know how many I'll actually do. I'm up, which is a start, but I'm still lacking in energy. But hopefully I'll get through at least SOME of the things on my list.

No comments: