Because you are all mean and horrible, I'm putting up a new meme.
1. What is your favourite song?
All Aroung the World (Myth of Fingerprints) by Paul Simon and Bleeker St by Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel. Bleeker St is the most poetic song I know.
2. Favourite artist / group?
Paul Simon for artist, Steeleye Span for group.
3. What is your fav. Beatles song?
4. What song do you detest?
I've Got the Joy Joy Joy Deep Down in My Heart
5. What song encapsulates your teenage years?
Elf Child. Although I can honestly say they would not approve of the anime Elfs.
6. What song do you want to dance to / have sung at your wedding?
Love Is Like A Storybook Story (From the Princess Bride, which is clearly the most awesome movie ever).
7. What did you most recently listen to?
Straight No Chaser's 12 Days of Christmas
8. What odd instrument do you play / want to play?
The Harp. Music video to come.
9. Last musical event / concert you went to?
10. What do you want played at your funeral?
I've Got the Joy Joy Joy Deep Down in My Heart. I will have the joy because I will not be listening to it. There will be way cooler music in heaven.
11. Your 'social conscience' song?Blackleg Miner by Steeleye Span, and Streets of London, which I heard by the composer live in 2007 (I think) along with Steeleye Span.
12. What song sums you up? Why?
At the moment, probably Pussy Willow by Jethro Tull. But it'll change on my mood. I also considered having Feeling Groovy,which is about as different as you can get, ignoring the folk influences on both. What can I say? I'm mental.
Wow! Nearly all my stuff is Folk Rock! That is because Folk Rock is AWESOME!