I get emailed all the comments. So imagine how pleased I was when someone actually had done my literary meme. On the other hand, this is what they wrote:
1. What are you currently reading?
1.The mX "Here's looking at you".
2. What books did you most recently buy?
2. "The Rules: the best kept secrets for capturing Mr Right".
3. What family from literature would you most like your future family to resemble?
3. The Lion King- Simba's Pride.
4. What family from literature are they most likely to ACTUALLY resemble?
4. Lot's. From the bible.
5. Clothes from what book (or historical period) that you wish would come back into fashion, because it would look COMPLETELY AWESOME on you?
5. The 80's. I like shoulder pads.
6. Clothes from what book (or historical period) that you wish would come back into fashion, because it would look COMPLETELY AWESOME on members of the opposite gender?
6. The Garden of Eden.
7. What literary character would you run off with?
7. Draco Malfoy.
8. What literary character would you write out of existence?
8. Mr Darcy. Too many girls like him, but he's a cold snob.
9. What animal from literature would you have as a pet?
9. Puff the magic dragon.
10. What fairy-tale would you like to live in?
10. Cinderella. I like shoes. And a girl who cleans is awesome.
11. What evil fairytale character would you be most likely to be?
11. Cinderella's step-mother. Clean that kitchen!
12. What poet (living or dead) would you have write you a love poem?
12. Some angsty emo kid on myspace. Or Shakespeare's Mum.
Guess who this is? Hahaha! If you get it right, you win brownies.
JOAB?! WAS IT YOU?!