Sunday 10 December 2006

Chocoholics Rejoyce!

For all you chocoholics out there, rejoyce! If you haven't tried the "Heaven" brand of chocolate, I suggest you do so RIGHT NOW! It's by the same company that make the Heaven ice-creams, and boy is it ever good. My favourite is the raspberry creme. It even inspired a new recipe (another very simple one - but it tastes GOOD!)

I found out about this brand when I got some samples in the mail. Turns out I sent off a survey for Nestle and now they send me all sorts of yummy stuff - chocolate and a magazine. As I don't even remember doing the survey it must have been a painless enterprise. So if you get any surveys etc in the mail, fill them in and do not tick the box saying that you do not want to be contacted with samples and special offers. Yes, it puts you on their mailing list. So you get a few extra adds a year. Just throw them out and enjoy your yummy free chocolate.

And while you're waiting for your free chocolate, try the Heaven brand. It's well worth it.

No comments: