Tuesday 11 August 2009

Another Day

Today was pretty good, aside from health issues. I have an infection, which has made my nose swell quite interestingly. I never liked my nose, but now it's red and puffy. Plus more than slightly painful. I want my old nose back.

I went to a Martha Stewart scrabooking demo, and got nearly $100 in freebies. Freebies make Sam happy. I also bought a princess costume. There will be fairy-tale dress-up days at work at least once a year, and I want to be a princess. And I will be a princess at multi-cultural day and for general dress ups. SAM WILL BE A PRINCESS, AND ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE WILL BE KICKED.

Aside from that, I did some knitting. I finished my ball of plastic wool, and only finished one side of the bag I made. I also painted a tiny scrapbooking bookshelf (so cute!) and attempted to knit a head-scarf. Made 3 attempts, and the third one is the best. I'm not going to be wearing it any time soon.

While knitting, I listened to more Vision Forum CDs, and watched another 2 episodes of a Beatles doco. Song for today is below. Been singing it to the Rebel all day. I think she thinks I'm crazy.

No comments: