By a three year old girl.
Ingrid was about to belt one of the Isa's, so I picked her up and moved her. She ran back, and re-hit Isa, so I picked her up angain and held onto her.
She chucked a wobbly.
- Bitemarks on both legs (fading - not too bad)
- A bitemark on my tummy (fading - not too bad)
- Bitemarks on both arms, most of which have developed into bruises
- Some hair missing
- Vivid scratches on my face, particularly around my eyes, where Ingrid tried to claw my eyes out
- A bite on my thumb that required ice-pack, time not with the kids, and is probably infected. She not only broke the skin, but ripped it away, had the area around the bite turn purple, and resulted in me thinking many many swearwords.
Her mother came in early to pick her up because we phoned, but couldn't talk due to noise (she teaches too), and saw me and asked, "What happened to Sam's face?" Erin was like, "Your daughter happened."
We have permission from her to do whatever we see fit.