Friday 26 September 2008

I'm not sure what fairy tales she's been reading

A few days ago I was sitting with Lily, when I noticed that it was 10:30. Time for me to have a break. Now, I'm a big believer in child training. Almost every other teacher has occasionaly problems with kids when it is time for them to go on their breaks. Not me. I tell all the kids I'll turn into a grump when I don't have a cup of tea. Once I didn't, and Alana was being a very naughty girl. She said later, "You really DO turn into a grump Sam! I thought you were just fibbing because you wanted to eat chocolate." (That girl is smart.)

Anyway, I look at the kids and say, "What happens when Sam doesn't have her cup of tea?" And they reply really joyfully, "You turn into a GRUMP!" Like it's the best thing in the world.

So, I'm sitting with Lil. And I need to go and eat my chocolate and drink my tea. So I ask, "What happens when Sam doesn't have her cup of tea?" And lIL replied: "You turn into a frog!"

4 comments:

Sam-Is-Mad said...

Of course, then I would get a prince. Which would be nice. As long as he wants 20 kids...

Sam-Is-Mad said...

I wonder where adopted and foster children would fit into a line of sucession?

Anonymous said...

They don't.

Bwa ha ha ha

Sam-Is-Mad said...

Well, that's going to cause sibling rivalry.