Finally someone other than just me and Kal (and Mikey) is looking for a husband for me. Keith is too. And Jocelyn. Unfortunately, Keith's idea of finding a husband for me involves suggesting any guys he saw and then telling me very strange virtues they have. (Joce's virtues are sensible.) Here are a few examples:
- Joab. He has already heard that he got mentioned, and his response was we'd kill each other. Keith's explanation of Joab's virtues includes: "He and you match! You're both wearing pink!" I pointed out that Joab had been know to change his shirt occasionally. Keith's next list of Joab's virtues included: "He has a shiny car and a keyboard." Jocelyn went for the slightly more rational explanation of Joab's virtues: "I heard he's looking for a girlfriend and he likes kids."
- Shaun Rimos. Keith: "He makes desserts." Jocelyn: "He does KFC."
- Kien. Keith: "He's tall. And he'll put on weight eventually." Jocelyn: "He also likes kids."
- Chew. "He's tall. And he likes kids. He even let Mikey knee him." Kallie found this hilarious. So did Joce. Me: "NO!"
- Lionel. "He's tall." Joce: "He's also in KFC." Me: "He'd curl up in a ball and die."
Keith also went through Christian and Dhany. I pointed out that I would kill both of them.
There is a solution to this problem. We need to evangalise more.