Kal and I were discussing who got the better Valentine's Day Hearts. She got more, but my one lonely one was from a boy, which apparently outweighs ones she got.
I can't have Kallie losing to a loser like me. So, she's getting some Valentine's from me! To save paper, it's going on the blog.
1. Dear Kal, you cook so well. If I were a boy, I'd marry you. Love Sam.
2. Dear Kal, you like the Beatles. That is so awesome. Love Sam.
3. Dear Kal. You can put together IKEA furniture. If I was a boy... well, if I was a boy I could probably put it together myself. So there goes that plan. Love Sam.
4. Dear Kal, I still think you are way prettier than me. But then, it's the boys that count. Love Sam.
5. Dear Kal, boys are stupid. We are both single. Premise sufficently proved. Love Sam.
That's all I got for now. When I think of more I'll comment.