- Angela needs to die. She is a minion gone bad.
- My criteria as explained to Angela: Male. Single. Straight. Over the age of 22. Under the age of 30. Wants children. Not one of your school teachers.
- If you wear your hair in pig tails, at least two people will tug them. One will do this pretty much every time you wear your hair in pig tails, the other will be a random person who changes every time.
- If you wear your hair in pig tales, at least one person from KFC will tell you that you look "so cute".
- I am now paranoid about my arms. This is the fault of Keith, who told me I had HBF. I then clarified: "You're saying I have fat arms?" "No, I'm saying your arms are fat." Why I am concerned I don't know. It's KEITH. But I am.
- I can do the Charleston and the Macarina AT THE SAME TIME. Video hopefully to follow.
- I can understand Danish, but only if I'm not concerntrating. Which is pretty good, considering I've never spoken Danish in my life. It also helps when one of your students is a Danish kid with no English.
- Kal and I change name-tags at places other than church. We did at dancing yesterday.
- When you change your name-tag, the same people will notice every time. In more or less the same order. Joab, Joce, Allan, Creighton, Denise, Angela.
On to making a food meme. Or a video of me doing the Charlesterina.