Friday 27 February 2009

Foot Update

Well, the swelling is going down, and I am no longer in quite so much pain, though it still hurts. I'm still off work. This means I had to waste 4 days of annual leave because I can't walk. Sad.

To cheer myself up I tried to buy books online, but for some reason it wouldn't let me. I was very sad.

I am now hobbling about in a manner rather reminiscent of Quasimodo, and am planning revenge on Keith for not giving me the final episode of Heroes season 2. Of course, Quasimodo kind of sucked in the revenge department. Come on - he dies of a broken heart! (I'm talking the book here, not the awful Disney movie.) But plans are brewing in my brain.

So, I'm busy reading, and doing other bits and pieces I can do mostly stationary. I'm getting a bit done, which is nice. That's what annual leave is for, in my humble opinion.

On to watching TV!

No comments: