Monday 22 January 2007

What I'm doing this year (I think)

Well, I'm still sorting out what I'm doing for this year because until recently it's all been VERY much up in the air.

I WAS going to be moving out with a friend from school and some of her uni friends whilst my house got knocked down and units built. But my friend's parents are going through a nasty divorce and she wants to be at home for her mother. So no house.

Well, after looking about for a while my Mum called to say that the building won't happen for about another 6 months, so I am going to be staying in my old house. So I have a place to stay, which is the main thing.

Now I have to get my VIT Registration done (Victorian Institute of Teaching) and apply with an agency, preferably before school starts (2 weeks). I'm not looking forwards to it.

I'll then be doing substitute teaching for primary school kids, which will be fun. Other than that, I'll probably spend most of my time reading, at church, at Mary Kay or trying to avoid my friend making not-so-subtle comments about the many virtues of a mutual friend. (As long as she isn't telling him my not-so-many virtues).

So that's the plans for this upcoming year. Of course I've got all the wonderful hopes-and-dreams but it'd be embarrassing to write. So that's the plan.

No comments: