Monday 8 January 2007

What I've been doing

As I mentioned, I've been away from home for a week, and only got home last night. So what (aisde from feeding animals) have I been doing?

  • Reading - not as much as I hoped. But I did read Witchfinders, which was both long and non-fic. I started it Wednesday and finished it Sunday. Aside from that I read a few other books, mainly kids books. I plan to do a review of one book, The Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis sometime soon.
  • Cleaning. I did three days of it. I would have done four but because of the heat everyone was wrecked.
  • Mary Kay. I had a short training session on Thursday an a full day seminar (not Seminar, which is different) on Saturday. It was really inspiring to see all of the women who have done so much with their Mary Kay. One of the ladies who was making large sums of money had 10 children with another on the way!
  • Church and Care Group. Church only on Sunday. On Saturday I was at the afore said Mary Kay seminar. Care Group is on a Friday night.
  • Watching TV. I was tired and watched WAY to much TV. But I did get some knitting done. (I've nearly finished another scarf.)
  • Library. I love libraries. I went to the Glen Eira library to return some items and came out with lots, lots more! Yay!
  • Ironing for my Mum. I know she doesn't like it so I did most of the shirts.
That's about it though. My house is still a mess - but then I wasn't there to clean it up :P Today will be fairly busy too - I want to go to two libraries and get my haircut and do some mending and some reading.

Hope you've all been well!

No comments: