Thursday 12 April 2007

Easter

Over Easter we had our church OC (Oceania Convention). It was easily one of the best experiences of my life. I really felt the presence of God over the course of the camp, and it was great to spend more time with people from my caregroup, other caregroups and interstate.

I was helping out with the kids program, which was also really fun. I have a video (I think without sound) of their performance of ARISE! which I plan to post when I work out how to do it. I also have lots of other photos both of the kids and of my friends who are older than 10. Here are some of my favourite photos with the kids at the OC:

Denise and I. Denise is 8.


Me showing off for the kids. I am flexible.


Omatiya showing off for me.


Omatiya and Alfred.


Stay tuned for stories and more photos. I have lots more (some of the littler kids, some of the bigger 'kids', stories and photos from the nature park we went to afterwards, and lots of other things.) So come back soon. And for those of you from church who did not go on the OC - you missed out!

No comments: