Friday 27 April 2007

Today's Plans

I don't have much to post about today, because life has been rather 'normal' lately. Basically cleaning and spending time reading. I did manage to rack up a huge libary fine, and am in the process of racking up another (the libraries are not local, so I wait until I am there to return items. Which is fine unless someone reserves them just a day or two before they are due in!).

So here is my goal list for today:
  • Bible study
  • Vetamorphus readings
  • Vetamorphus seminar paper
  • Watch Little Manhattan
  • Knit elephant front
  • Sort papers (hah! I'll be lucky to put away 3 or 4!)
  • Cassettes 2 and 3 of The Last of the Mohicans
  • Pay drs bill
  • Scottish Dancing
I'll let you know how I do. At the moment I am feeling supremely blah, so I may only get a few things done. But something is better than nothing, so that's a consolation.

No comments: