Monday 23 April 2007

More OC Photos - Birthday Cake Evening

Joab.


Joab, Derrick and Hugo. Later poor Hugo got stuck talking to both Brenden and myself. Brenden is as hyper as me. We might have scared him.


Who else but soemone as hyper as me would do this in a photo? At the Alpha camp last year Brenden and I had a leg balancing contest. I won.


The cake. I promised Rebecca I wouldn't have any, because she thought I only wanted to stay up to eat the cake, which actually beolonged to another caregroup. In the end there were three pieces left over and I was very good and did not eat ANY of them. Although the next evening I did eat 6 chocolate mousses.


Jason. Or rather one of them.


The other Jason.


Michael and Hugo.


Rebecca.


Keith. Keith cooks me lots of yummy vegetarian foods. They are very good.


I just have a few lots of photos left - my caregroup photos from our group quiet time and hopefully Hugo will email me the photos from when my caregroup went to the nature park and the fairy penguins. There are some great photos in there!

No comments: