Thursday 26 April 2007

What I am Reading at the Moment

At the moment I am reading:
Anna and Mister God by "Fynn". This is a compliation of his three books about Anna, being Mr God This is Anna, Anna's Book and Anna and the Black Knight. It's a great book, and is very dense. The thoughts of Anna are absolutely amazing.

I just finished The Case for a Creator by Lee Strobel. It was amazing to read about just how carefully positioned all aspects of our planet are! My father was an ameteur paleotologist so I knew a little about the Cambrian explosion, but it is amazing to read about how every single aspect of our planet is perfectly designed for life - and how miserably other planets fare when compared with ours. This book has given me a lot of material to use with my friends from school when discussing science with them.

I'm also hoping to read Breath by Donna Jo Napoli and Stories of the Scottish Border by W. Platt. I am listening to The Last of the Mohicans on cassette.

No comments: