Monday 30 April 2007

Today's Plans - Update

So I promised to tell you all how I did with my plan.

  • Bible study - Done!
  • Vetamorphus readings - I thought we had to be up to Revelations 11, and I got up to Revelations 4. Turns out we were only supposed to be up to Revelations 5, and I managed to get further than anyone else.
  • Vetamorphus seminar paper - Still not started
  • Watch Little Manhattan - Done! It's a good movie. If you haven't seen it, do so.
  • Knit elephant front - Done. I also knitted the elephan face, both of the elephant arms, and the backs of both the elephant ears.
  • Sort papers (hah! I'll be lucky to put away 3 or 4!) - I put away about 5 papers.
  • Cassettes 2 and 3 of The Last of the Mohicans - Listened to cassette 2 and about half of cassette 3.
  • Pay drs bill - Nope
  • Scottish Dancing - Yep

No comments: