Monday 16 April 2007

Elephants on Parade!

I still have more OC photos, and am going to get more via email from our trip to the nature park. But for now I'm going to talk about something completely different.

Fina is having a baby. I love babies. Katrina (who I clean for) has just had a baby. I really love babies. Katrina's baby was a boy, and I don't know what gender Fina's will be. So I've made some presents for the adorable babies!


Here is the elephant I knitted for William, Katrina's baby. I don't know William likes it, but his big brother Ethan thought it was great.


And here it is again!


Here is the elephant that Fina's baby will have if it is a girl. I haven't made a second boy elephant yet.


And from above!


And here they both are together!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam

Your a very gifted at craft, whats the craziest thing you made and for you anythings possible

beauwt

Sam-Is-Mad said...

Mainly as far as knitting I make scarves and elephants. Which is odd, because the pattern book I make the elephants on says that they are a difficult pattern. Basically as long as you are careful you can knit anything.

I want to make some clothes next. I've got a crcheted cardigan that I think looks great. But I'll have to learn how to crochet first!

Anonymous said...

Well, your very gifted in craft and knitting. I find it quite difficult as sowing as you may know is not my favorite thing in the the world after half a year of sowing up quilts. Although I have found sowing a big help this year as I had to make a mobile for babies.

beauwt