Friday 13 April 2007

Giant Swing

So, who wants more photos? Today's theme is Me on the Giant Swing. The giant swing was FUN! But it was also very scary. The best/scariest bit was not the inital fall, but when you go to the other end and suddenly did a freefall. My stomach felt like it got left METRES behind.
When I got off Sam Mok said disappointedly "You didn't scream," and I replied "That's because I'm not chicken." Sam Mok did in fact scream.

Me dancing into the line. Hey, I never said I wasn't weird.


Yi Peng, Yi Mei, me and Samantha Mok wait (im)patiently for our turn.


Sam Mok.


Us all pulling on the rope. If you don't help you don't get a turn.


More pulling on the rope. They got heavy as they got higher.


Me all kitted out with my safety gear.


Getting the safety talk from my buddy Brendan. There are other photos of Brendan. He is possibly the only person in the world who is as hyper as me.


Being pulled up.


At the top. It is very high.


This is the bit where my stomach is in fact not in the picture.


Still swinging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. I like your blog. Though I don't agree with some of your beliefs, I still respect the fact you are a Christian. Anyway, it was nice to catch up with you and Adam and I hope you have enjoyed the opera.

Anonymous said...

Hey. I like your blog. Though I don't agree with some of your beliefs, I still respect the fact you are a Christian. Anyway, it was nice to catch up with you and Adam and I hope you have enjoyed the opera.