Tuesday 27 January 2009

Sam Needs Bookshelves

So, on Sat, Kal and I went to Ikea. It was an ordeal, because Connex sucks big time. I bought (among other things) two bookshelfs, one 80x202, the other 40x202. Both with 6 shelves.

Then on Sun Reb took me to pick up some boxes of books from my Mum's house.

Now I need more bookshelves. Lots more bookshelves.

Please, if anyone has any bookshelves they don't want, PLEASE give them to me. Otherwise, Kal and I will have to go BACK to Ikea, and set up more bookshelves. And you've no idea how many innuendos Kal and I can come up with when a stor names their furniture...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, do go, if that's the case. It's more interesting that way.

Anonymous said...

you've been busy since i last read your blog i see. Hmm, sounds like what keith would do, though technically, i lent my car to his parents...

Sam-Is-Mad said...

You do not get to hear the innueundos. You are too innocent.

J. said...

Arent' bookshelves from Kmart cheaper?