- Joab and Shaun outed themselves as Real Boys. You don't want to know. Let's just say I know WAAAAY more about their weddings than I want to.
- The Singaporean National Anthem sucks. Sorry, but it does.
- We found a game Kallie can win for CG.
- We plan to poison the Rebel.
- Desperado needs to change the smoke alarm battery. Come on - he's home all day, he might as well make himself useful.
- We're going to have an English high tea. Freedy asked if he should bring cake, and I glared at him. He is trying to STEAL my role of cooking from me.
- Borz, from work, has finally worked out what I look like. Apparently, I look Amish.
- Today I am wearing the awesome Scottish skirt again as it is International Families Day. Everyone has told me that I look 'cute' including several of the kids. I suppose it doesn't help that I put my hair in two plaits. I am revelling in it. Soon I shall be OLD.
More news again by-and-by.