In recent times, Kallie has been the recipricant of love advice from three very strange individuals. I thought I'd record it for prosterity.
From Rebel, the church leader (who actually has a boyfriend)
- Hang around him and MAKE SURE he notices you.
- Don't talk to leadership - they will wreck everything.
From Joab, the spiritually mature (single) boy:
- Kal, you should get a boyfriend. One who will treat you like a child and keep you warm.
- You need to say to boys in your care group "I'm going to raise you up so you can be my boyfriend."
From Sam, the spiritually immature, non-JG, single girl:
- DON'T TELL REBECCA ANYTHING.
- Find something you have in common.