Saturday 22 May 2010

Faith of a Child

Sorry for the lack of actual blogging, rather than just the posting of my recent drawings. Not so much has happened lately; I've only really got two stories to share. So here's one of them:

I was in the 4yo kinder, and we were talking. No one talks like a four year old. They just don't. And someone asked me when I was going to have a baby.

Sasha jumped in, and said, "She's not, because she isn't MARRIED."

"That's right," I confirmed.

This only brought on a new question, this time from Sasha. "So Sam, when are you going to get married?"

"Don't know." I said. "But if I get married this year, you can be my flower girl. So pray hard for me to get married."

Sasha instantly stopped what she was doing and closed her eyes. About 30 seconds later she opened them.

"I want to wear pink," she said

No comments: