Wednesday 5 May 2010

Work Funnies

From Maryam
I finally brought in my family photo. It is minus my brother John-Wayne, but other than that, it's complete. I was showing Maryam. "Wow, Sam! You are very pretty! Oh, you're brother [Robert] looks a lot like you. Wow, your mother is very fat. Maybe you will be very fat too after you have children."


From Nicole
Nicole is going to America for 4 months. She is awesome in the Toddler room, and so I am sad she is going.
"Don't worry, I'll be back in 4 months."
"You know, I may be gone by then. I may be married with a kid on the way."
"I hope not."
"Hey!"
"I'm sorry, but it'd be sad working here without you. So at least wait until I get back."


From Alethea
Alethea was sick for the last two weeks. She had pneumonia. She cam back on Monday with a massive rock on her finger. That's right, the girl got engaged.
"Yeah, my boyfriend thought I was going to die, so he was like, "I need to get a hold of her!""
"You know, I had pneumonia, and I did not get proposed to."
"Did you have a boyfriend?"
"No."
"That's where you went wrong."

1 comment:

Sam-Is-Mad said...

I better get a boy soon. I have a bad cough. I'd hate to waste getting sick again.

;)