Because you are all idiots, I'm writing a quiz on English history. Amusing answers are allowed, and I'll give you extra points. Person with most points for accurate / funny answers get a prize. Not sure what.
- What was William the Conqueror's nic-name before he was "the Conqueror?"
- Which king commanded the waves to go back?
- What was King George the 6ths real first name?
- Who requested that no king ever have that first name? And why?
- Which king is the only monarch to have both a mother and a son executed for treason, and a grandson deposed for the same reason?
- Which king signed the Magna Carta?
- Who is the only English king with his own fan club?
- Name the king who got captured twice in the Holy Land, making the English people (twice) pay a ransome, and yet he remains a popular hero.
- Name a king who was never crowned.
- Who was the first English Prince of Wales?
- King James the 1st of England is the same as king James the what of Scotland?
- Which king did I dream about?
- Edward 1st, the ______ of the Scots?
Answer or else I'll be very cross.