Friday 1 February 2008

I'm Supposed To Be Lesson Planning...

Ha! I've been 'lesson planning' since Monday. I actually did some last night. But you know what I'm doing? I'm watching MORE Answers In Genesis videos, entering competitions, clearing out my house in preparation for a move, and reading. Not books from the 888 challenge, but a few others, mainly from the library, but a few others.

It hasn't been a good week. Monday was fantastic, but the rest of the week has been a bit of a loss. Wed and Thurs were all right, but not brilliant. Tues was awful. I think today is going to be a repeat of Tuesday.

So, to keep me slightly more on track, I'm posting my to do list here, and I'm going to let you know how I go:

- Bible Study
- Blog (3 different posts)
- Email the Builder
- Email Caro (Hi Caro! If it's not on my list it doesn't get done!)
- Phone the Salvos regarding my couch
- Term planning
- Stuff to Op Shop
- Library
- Read Our Island Story
- Read Lottie Moon biography
- Watch a few videos, mainly AIG ones, but hopefully another movie too.

That's about it, I'm not expecting to get much done. If you think this is a lot, I has 26 things to do on my list for Monday. I got 20 of them done - and as one of the remaining things was to 'declutter', which is never done, and which I spent over an hour doing.

I'll post how I'm doing later in the day.

No comments: