So, yesterday Rebecca had told me off for how grumpy I was the Sunday before. How grumpy was I? According to one anonymous witness I was "a black hole of emotion". I think that means I was depressing.
At Ruth and Phil's wedding on Sunday, I was asked by a VERY MEAN BOY WHO READS THIS BLOG when I was getting married. Someone said afterwards, "You should have slapped him and said, 'Listen you friend of Job'" but honestly, would I do something like that? I wouldn't think of it. At least not the friend of Job bit.
And please do not ask me if I am ok. Reasons:
1. You just implied that I do not look ok
2. Chances are you will not / cannot do anything if I'm not
3. I find it greatly annoying when about 20 people IN THE SAME DAY ask me if I'm ok.
4. Believe me, when I'm not ok, you all will know about it.
5. You better be prepared to stand in the very long line to get me food. And as that was only one person (you managed to redeem yourself there, both from asking if I'm ok and from your earlier comment Joab)
My dress was a success. I had gone to a great deal of trouble eliminating all of the other dresses. I described my other dresses to anyone who would listen, which was only girls. Not even Keith or Joab would listen to all of the details on my other dresses. But I decided to wear my black Chinese dress. I thought wearing a red Chinese dress to someone else's wedding, a wedding filled with Chinese people, may look a little desperate, even for me.