Saturday 15 November 2008

Bookmooch Update, Christmas

I have 216.6 points.

I am waiting on 39 books. I received 4 yesterday.

I have 869 books on my wishlist.

Point - if you are wanting to get me a present for Christmas, feel free to go through this wishlist and buy one for me. I don't even care if it is second hand.

Wow! looking through I notice I have a lot of maths books on my wishlist. I mean, I've got a lot of books of most sorts, but I've got more maths books than I was expecting.

On other Christmas goodness - I would like the remaining Elsie books (7 and 8), and the Violet books. If people are wanting to get me a big present because I am so wonderful (or if you are pooling with another few people) then a new piano keyboard would be nice. My parents are (hopefully) going to get me a laptop. Then I will be able to declutter my room. Which will be nice.

Onto the rest of Christmas - I already have nearly all my Christmas presents for other people. I have a few more to get, but mostly I'm done. Most of those that I don't have I know what I'm getting. Yes, you can all hate me. Just remember that if you aren't nice I won't give you that lovely present I already have all ready for you. Mwah ha ha!

No comments: