For the few people who don't know, Cors and Justin got married yesterday. And the weather was cold. FREEZING. And whilst I was prepared with my thick jacket, most girls were wearing their pretty dresses, which are not the warmest.
This resulted in jacket stealing.
It appears that not everyone knows the rules of jacket stealing. Including several blog readers. So here they are:
1. Boys are the givers of the jackets. They may NOT steal them from girls. Unless you are under the age of ten and are stealing from a mother or much older sister. This means that SHAUN YOU MAY NOT ASK FOR MY JACKET.
2. If you are in a relationship you may only steal/give your jacket to your significant other. ALICIA! Family members are an exception here.
3. A single girl may steal a jacket from ANY single boy.
4. Single boys MUST give up their jackets when asked. You may NOT ask for it back unless your teeth are about to break or your skin has taken on a purple tone.
5. Boys may offer their jackets, but are not oblidged to. Do not help the girl put on the jacket unless you are in a relationship. That is considered hitting on a girl, and your (probably pure) motives (and jacket) will be shunned. Unless the girl likes you.
They are the rules. Break them at your peril!